Free Printable Mardi Gras Doubloons
Before the now traditional Mardi Gras beads, yelling out “Throw me something, Mister!” might help you end up with a doubloon in your hand! Today we’re making our own Mardi Gras Doubloons to create and exchange with friends!
- Colors or markers
- Frozen juice lids
- Washi tape or other embellishments
- Color and cut out the doubloons.
- Glue onto the juice lids.
- Dress up and personalize your doubloons with glitter and other embellishments.
- Hand out and exchange between friends.
P.S. If you’re looking for a great video to give your kids a basic understanding of Mardi Gras check out this one from National Geographic Kids. –Erin
P.P.S. I know the image for the printable looks funny but don’t worry the actual document shouldn’t have the big black boxes on it.
Such a sweet project!ReplyDelete
I'd love for you to stop by and link this up at my link party, which is live right now. It is for new and OLD projects!
Hope to see you there!