I know you’ve heard it a million times but truly I’m not an obscure holiday celebrating kind of gal. Outside the big three (Easter, Halloween, Christmas) it takes concerted effort on my part to remember these days let alone come up with something for the kids to do! Crafts like these were always a highlight during my school days and I don’t want my kids to miss out just because we homeschool so…I’m working on it. Here’s the first craft I’ve come up with and it’s a printable.
- Toilet paper roll
- Color groundhog and cut it out.
- Color the grass and cut it out.
- Cut along dotted line (I know it’s hard to see) to create grass.
- Cut a paper roll in half.
- Glue the grass along the outside of the paper roll.
- Glue the groundhog on the INSIDE of the paper roll.