This post contains affiliate links.
It doesn’t have to be a holiday or a party for my family to enjoy these Quick and Easy Baked Crab Rangoons. I just made a quick batch for lunch earlier today and thought I’d share.
- 6 oz. can of crab meat
- 8 oz. block of cream cheese
- wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onions
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Go ahead and spray a mini muffin pan or whatever baking dish you’ll be using.
- Start softening your cream cheese. If you have a microwave heat it for about 30 seconds. If you don’t-like me-just put your mixing bowl over a pot of hot water.
- Once the cream cheese is softened add the drained crab meat and chopped green onions.
- Put one heaping teaspoon of mixture in the middle of a wonton wrapper.
- Pinch in the sides of the wrapper so that the points stick out and then place in pan.
- I like to use a mini muffin pan to hold the rangoons, but I’m sure that a regular muffin pan or even a cookie sheet would work. If you do use a cookie sheet I would recommend pinching the rangoons as closed and tight as you can so you don’t end up with a mess. Or, you could just fold them over and improvise their shape to fit your needs.
- Bake the rangoons at 375 for 10-15 minutes, depending on your preference for browning.
- Plate and serve!
P.S. You can also use the filling as a killer cheese ball. Just add 1/4 cup of finely shredded mozzarella cheese to the mix; shape it into a ball, roll in chopped nuts-I prefer almonds, let it set in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving.
Follow this link and check out my Linky Parties page for a listing of parties I participate in.