It’s that time of the month when I get together with my crafty friends to hangout and talk shop! This week the topic has been Thrift Stores and today I’m talking about the three things I love to use to update my favorite finds. Paper, paint, and fabric can turn any ho-hum thrift store purchase into a wonderful, personalized addition to your home’s décor. Just look what I’ve made and some of the out of the ordinary finds I’ve managed to pick up!
Be sure to take some time to view the rest of this week’s Thrift Store Videos!
- +Amy Buchanan with a Thrift Store Video
- +Morena Hockley with a Spray Paint Makeover
- +Angie Holden and +Carolina Moore with a 10 Minute Thrift Store Makeover
- +Marty Walden with Thrifty Finds Transformed with Paint
- +Jennifer Priest with Creating a Wreath from an Old Book
- +Rhonda Greene with a Fun Thrift Store Makeover
- +Cyn Gagen with some Thrift Store Fun
- +Evey A with a great Thrift Store Video
- +Shannon Madigan with Knock Off Cobalt Glassware
- +Laura Petersen with a Fun Thrift Store Video
- +Sharon Hines with More Thrift Store Fun
- +Carolina Moore and +Angie Holden with MORE 10 Minute Thrift Store Makeovers
- +Kathy Penney with another great Thrift Store Video