Before the now traditional Mardi Gras beads, yelling out “Throw me something, Mister!” might help you end up with a doubloon in your hand! Today we’re making our own Mardi Gras Doubloons to create and exchange with friends!
- Colors or markers
- Frozen juice lids
- Washi tape or other embellishments
- Color and cut out the doubloons.
- Glue onto the juice lids.
- Dress up and personalize your doubloons with glitter and other embellishments.
- Hand out and exchange between friends.
P.S. If you’re looking for a great video to give your kids a basic understanding of Mardi Gras check out this one from National Geographic Kids. –Erin
P.P.S. I know the image for the printable looks funny but don’t worry the actual document shouldn’t have the big black boxes on it.